[Mikrotik] Can't get fiber to work on CCR1036-12G-4S

Paolo Di Francesco paolo.difrancesco at level7.it
Tue Dec 30 10:02:47 CST 2014

Hi all

it looks like the interfaces are still having issues.... I have heard
from a collegue that his CCR got frozen after setting the interfaces at 100M

I really would like to deploy CCRs (for energy reasons) in my data
center, but it seems they are not yet ready or not fully ready

So the workaround is to test and cross fingers (or have a good remote
management with serial and power) and discover what you can do and what
you cannot do (set this interface with this value, etc)

I hope Mikrotik will spend more time making products with less features
but more stable... we will see....

Just my 2 Euro cents