[Mikrotik] MicroUSB in RB2011

Tayeb Meftah tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Fri May 31 17:14:44 CDT 2013

Desktop one

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 1 juin 2013 à 00:13, Scott Lambert <lambert at lambertfam.org> a écrit :

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:06:56AM +0200, Tayeb Meftah wrote:

Didnt got it with my rb

Did you buy the bare board?  Or a model with an enclosure?  I've only
bought several of the RB2011UAS with wifi in the desktop case so far.

Le 31 mai 2013 à 10:14, Scott Lambert <lambert at lambertfam.org> a écrit :

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 01:46:24PM +0100, Tayeb Meftah wrote:

then we need a special plug to power a modem or use flash disk?

Do you mean beyond the USB2Go / USB On-The-Go cable which comes with

the desktop versions?  I'm using it to monitor my APC UPSs.  I thought

I would have to order the adapter cable seperately, but was pleasantly

surprised when they came in the box with the routers.