[Mikrotik] Powerrouter 732 - choice of storage

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Thu May 23 12:01:58 CDT 2013

Most CF have a limited number of writes that they will tolerate.  That
number has been going up as the technology matures, but I would still
expect a regular HD to tolerate more RW cycles.

The same issue exists with SSD, but the better ones will recognize when
a cell is reaching its life limit, and have alternate cell locations to
switch to (active sparing).

bp