[Mikrotik] OSPF issues

Scott Reed sreed at nwwnet.net
Wed May 15 08:29:01 CDT 2013

Please define "many routers."  We have over 600 RouterBoards
participating in OSPF and the only time we have an issue is when a
wireless link flaps as OSPF needs to recalculate the table before it is
done. That seems to be where there is a memory issue.

--
Scott Reed
Owner

Mikrotik Advanced Certified