[Mikrotik] The Dude Notifications

Rory McCann rmm.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:00:10 CDT 2013

I have a Dude setup with several submaps - each submap being a location
with devices within it. I also have notifications of up/down status on
most devices in these submaps.

I am wondering if I can set it up so that if a "parent" element goes
down, I don't get 30 notifications for child elements also being down?

We've got a few sites with flakey power and the battery backups only
work for so long. When the power finally dies, I get a notification for
every device in that location being down. Wondering if I can configure
it so that if "device A" goes down (such as a router or wireless link)
then it doesn't notify me for all the devices in that submap that would
also be affected?

--
Rory McCann
Minn-Kota Ag Products