[Mikrotik] http client from Lan?

Jerry Roy jroy at ipass.com
Mon Jul 22 15:22:56 CDT 2013

We have 4 att locations that will not encrypt ipsec traffic in both
directions. We see traffic from MT to our Juniper Head End bytes increasing
under the SA but ZERO bytes increasing coming back. We believe it has to do
with an att registration page that was not utilized during the self install
by the customer. Any way to get the MT to simulate web browser capabilities
so I can activate and fix this issue? Any ideas?

Anyone else seen the one way encrypt I describe?

Thanks,

Jerry