[Mikrotik] Training Update

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Fri Jul 19 12:04:17 CDT 2013

There are still a few seats remaining for the Kansas City MTCNA course
beginning August 5.  This course is offered in partnership with
WISP-Router and may be purchased from their website.  You can find a
link at http://www.butchevans.com/

I will be hosting a class following the MUM in St. Louis, but have not
decided exactly which class.  The MUM is Sept 19-20 (Thursday, Friday).
  I will begin my class on Saturday and will run through Monday.  It is
likely to be the MTCWE (wireless).  If you have some interest in this
course, drop me an email.  I am not 100% certain if I will hold this
course at the MUM hotel.

Don't forget the WISPAPALOOZA show in Las Vegas in October.  I will be
hosting a 2 day IPv6 course there as well.  You can purchase training
seats along with your WISPAPALOOZA tickets or at my store site.  Again,
there is a link at http://www.butchevans.com/.

Coming in November or December will be another MTCNA in Las Angeles
area.  That course will be added to my store site as soon as the hotel
contract is finalized.

As always, if you need to reach me, my number is below or you can reach
out by email.
--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979