[Mikrotik] Version 6.1 Script vs 5.xx

Jerry Allen jerryallen.mt at vistabeam.com
Tue Jul 2 16:36:42 CDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestions,

I tried adding the semicolons, it appears there is no change. The below
script is ran via the scheduler at 60 second intervals. The blocks.rsc and
unblocks.rsc are uploaded to the router(s) using ftp.
* Where does the output of the script executed from the schedule as well as
the subsequent block.rsc or unblock.rsc get sent?
* Is there a way of logging the results of the entire script or debugging
the script(s) and scheduler?

It would be great if the output was logged in some way. I tried logging
debug, no script output to the log, I tried logging script no script output
to the log.

Jerry