[Mikrotik] Strange FTP problem

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Wed May 2 09:48:43 CDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 08:48 -0400, Scott Reed wrote:
> I normally agree with Butch, but I can't on this one.

I think you misunderstand.  I DO create (and recommend) backups.  I just
don't find that I NEED them when restoring a service.  I was commenting
on the time it takes to restore vs manual config for MOST of the routers
on the networks that I run/have run.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *