[Mikrotik] routing question

Glenn Finch glenn at GLMobile.com
Wed Jun 20 13:08:56 CDT 2012

That just might be it... I will confirm on Friday -- I will be going to do an on-site checkup.

-----Original Message-----
From: mikrotik-bounces at mail.butchevans.com [mailto:mikrotik-bounces at mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Troy Settle
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 11:47 AM
To: 'Mikrotik discussions'
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] routing question

Stupid question, but have you verified the IP configuration on those 4 hosts?  I'm grasping at straws, but setting the network address to the gateway address would prevent host-to-host communication without breaking internet connectivity.

I'm pretty sure the Procurve doesn't default to port isolation, but it may be worth checking into.

-Troy