[Mikrotik] Tower Diagram

Simon Westlake simon at powercode.com
Tue Jun 12 09:55:17 CDT 2012

Depends if you are looking for something automatic with monitoring, etc,
or just documentation.

If you are just looking for documentation, DokuWiki is a pretty easy way
to track this kind of info - you can easily upload screenshots, etc, too.

If you are looking for something to track/monitor as well, something
like Intermapper can do this (you can define probes and also put text
blocks into individual maps)

On 6/6/2012 9:28 AM, Kenny Kant wrote:
> Hey gang I wanted to throw another question.  We have been recently going
> through a documentation effort for our network.  We are trying to decide
> what is the best way to document the various aspects of a tower.  Including
> antenna heights, direction, gain, installation specifics..  instead of
> doing this manually with bullet points I would be curious what you all
> utilize.  Any tips for doing a Visio diagram of a tower?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kenny

Simon Westlake
Powercode.com