[Mikrotik] Advice

Derek Whitford derek at dataflys.com
Wed Jul 11 16:20:45 CDT 2012

We are looking to upgrade some of our routers and need advice on which to
get.  We are currently using RB750G's at these sites.  We need one that will
have the processing power to run 100+ simple queues several times daily
without locking up.  The RB750G is 100% CPU for the duration of the simple
queue query and on occasion locks up and sometimes has to be manually
rebooted.  The most I have on one of these is 110 queues.  Any suggestions?

Also, it may be preferred to have the option to add more ports to it at some
point.  Thanks!

Derek Whitford

DataFlys

918-681-0555