[Mikrotik] RB433 Reboot

Darren Shea dshea at ecpi.com
Mon Dec 31 12:26:40 CST 2012

Scott,
   How often are the reboots? We've had several Mikrotiks with the bad
capacitors (433 and 493 models) which began occasionally rebooting and
eventually got so bad they wouldn't stay up for more than a few minutes. The
easiest way to verify this is the problem is to look at the caps on the
board - if they're swollen or leaking electrolyte (you'll see staining on
the top), the problem will only get worse.

Thank you,
  Darren
  ECPI Western Broadband