[Mikrotik] Changing Queue names by searching IP address

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Mon Dec 24 12:24:01 CST 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-24 at 13:31 +0000, Paul McCall wrote:
> have the script search by IP address to get the sequential
> number for the simple queue, then do a set #
> name="current customer name", based on that #

/queue simple
set [find target-address=10.10.10.10] name=CustomerName

Something like this?  This is not a "script", but that is the CLI that
will do what you want to do.  I can help you after the first of the year
with a more specific and scripted approach, but would (of course) need a
bit more detail on what you are trying to accomplish.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *