[Mikrotik] Probm in FTP File Zilla Software.

Talha Ahmed talha909 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:58:15 CST 2012

Sir

I am using RB 750 GL. I have install two ISP in the device  and I am using PCC method for load balancing.  All the Things are running perfectly alright.  But I am facing problem with the FTP file zilla software.  When I try to upload with the software with active two isp I got the disconnection.  After that I disable one connection and I tried the File ziila software. Its works fine. Can you help me in this matter. How can I exempt the IP PCC rules.