[Mikrotik] 802.11N MIMO configuration

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Thu Dec 20 17:51:53 CST 2012

You're still only running one chain. Per your config:

    ht-rxchains=0 \
    ht-txchains=0 \

You need to run both 0 & 1 in order to do MIMO (at least).  If you had
more antenna options, you could (theoretically) do 3 or even 4 chains.

But I'll repeat what Josh said.  Just because you can do a 40MHz channel
in 2 GHz does not mean it's a good idea.

You're consuming 66-2/3 % of all the bandwidth in the entire band.  Bad
joojoo.

bp