[Mikrotik] Is there an OID or trap for a wireless disconnect?

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Sun Dec 16 13:20:51 CST 2012

On Sun, 2012-12-16 at 12:18 +0000, Mark Berry wrote:
> Oh nice, I did not know that, that will come in useful as I struggle to
> get mikrotik and hp procurve vlans to play nice with packetfence.

You're welcome.  This is just one of the MANY gems that make this list
useful.  Also, FWIW, I usually cover this in training as well (coming up
soon!)

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *