[Mikrotik] Dude lost devices

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Dec 12 16:53:17 CST 2012

Well with 4+ you get a tgz.  Inside is sqlite3 yes.  That doesn't matter
when it comes to the backup problem though - if you script it you'll crash
the daemon every time and if you count on an automated solution that can't
grab a back up, it's just as good as not backing up at all.

So I manually do it, hoping their new version that was supposed to be
August/September (stated by Normis) would fix it...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St