[Mikrotik] Multiple IP Adresses to one interface => No route to host

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Fri Dec 7 12:01:10 CST 2012

On Fri, 2012-12-07 at 09:44 +0100, Benoit Panizzon wrote:
> I fear I stumbled over a routerOS bug. Could somebody confirm or does someone
> know a work-around? (Is this the official Microtik Mailinglist btw?)

Looks like you found a solution to your issue.  Glad for that.  I just
wanted to address the mailing list question.  Mikrotik does not
officially endorse or participate in ANY mailing lists.  Their
"official" support channel includes email to support at mikrotik.com and
their forum at http://forum.mikrotik.com/

Having said that, I would guess that this is one of the most active and
useful of the mailing lists about Mikrotik RouterOS.  At least that is
true of lists based in North America and primarily English language
lists.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *