[Mikrotik] bootp through bridged interfaces?

Ty Featherling tyfeatherling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:14:26 CDT 2012

What functionality to you lose doing this. I know once you go into "switch
mode" you lose the ability to configure each interface individually, they
all just follow the master. I take it that means any firewall or other
management you want to do cannot be on a port by port basis. Is that
correct? Any other pitfalls?

-Ty