[Mikrotik] dhcp-client always "searching"

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Mon Apr 16 20:20:49 CDT 2012

So I started the DHCP server alert on the client 'tik, and it's
reporting nothing?

Yet the neighbor next door that has just a plain SM sees it just fine.

This does not compute.  I think the server is running because the SMs
see it, register, and work.

What I don't think is working is the DHCP client.

bp