[Mikrotik] dhcp-client always "searching"

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Mon Apr 16 17:13:24 CDT 2012

The working clients are just plain Canopy SMs.  Set to DHCP client w/NAT
and the DNS passing through to the LAN.

There are 6 APs attached to a CMM micro between the Mikrotik and the
APs.  Same collision domain.  One of the mikrotik clients is on the same
AP as one of the Canopy SM clients.  The other mikrotik client is on a
different AP, but same collision domain.

I can ping the IP of the mikrotik router from the client.

bp