[Mikrotik] MT v5.14

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Tue Apr 3 02:59:10 CDT 2012

Quick follow up to this. Seen a couple of issues with x86 multi-core
systems running on v5.14 rebooting.
Only a few though, plenty of others seem to have been running fine since.

On the autoresponder to support at mikrotik it mentions issues with multicore
(I'm making a huge assumption and saying it might be related to code
they're working on for the CCR.. but that's just a me), RPS (receive packet
steering) and L7 filtering being the main causes of crashes right now and
to first try disabling them to see if the issue stops, which worked for me
in the meantime.

- Andrew