[Mikrotik] 450G question

john john at rcsaccess.net
Thu Mar 24 12:25:13 CDT 2011

I have been having a weird problem with 450G routers.  They seem to not
reboot when you tell it to reboot in the software.  You have to Hard
Boot it.  The lights go off and it just sits there.  All but the Blue
light.  I have one that I just got out of the box and upgraded it to
4.17.  the first reboot went well.  I did a reboot to upgrade firmware
and it happened.  We mainly use POE Power supplies that run 24i.  Anyone
else has any problems with certain power supplies or this problem?

John Babineaux
Radio Communications Service