[Mikrotik] OVPN Question

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Sun Mar 13 03:37:01 CDT 2011

On 03/12/2011 05:29 PM, Scott Reed wrote:
> I am missing something obvious.  I need an ovpn tunnel that is a
> bridge between 2 customer sites.  I need it so a wire on a RouterBoard
> at location A can have an address in the network on the RouterBoard at
> location B.  I am missing something simple.  How would you set this up?

If you can use PPtP or L2TP, then http://tinyurl.com/65avnv2

If you MUST use ovpn, then http://tinyurl.com/6g8562y  Use openvpn
instead of the pptp in that tutorial.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://store.wispgear.net/    * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *
*                NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979           *