[Mikrotik] Carving up a /24 with Mikrotiks at multiple sites

Jeromie Reeves jreeves at 18-30chat.net
Sun Mar 6 23:26:12 CST 2011

The /30 has 4 IP's, 2 for nodes, 1 for network, 1 for broadcast. Plain
routing handles it from there.
I would suggest you do what I do, I have 1 point of nat (core nat
router) and use 10/24's everyplace.
Then I use NAT to assign ranges to each public IP as needed. I also
can route public's out where needed.
I also run a single hotspot point instead of one at each tower. This
helps reduce failure points, leaves my
hardware options open for towers, and means that if the NAT/HS box
fails it is one device to swap the
cold spare in.