[Mikrotik] Fiber card for MT- REPORT OF THE OUTCOME

RickG rgunderson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:15:13 CST 2011

That's really interesting considering my upstream (TW) only provides my
fiber connection via their switch. Obviously at some point they'll have to
do something else as copper only goes so fast but I've got a ways to go
before that's a problem.

As far as slicing & dicing the network IP ranges, you post seemed fine but I
hope you get some input as mistakes now can really cost you later.

Thanks for the info and good luck!

--
-RickG