[Mikrotik] RouterOS Changelog?

Ing. Mario Clep [MKE Solutions] marioclep at mikrotikexpert.com
Wed Mar 2 07:00:51 CST 2011

What's new in 4.16 (2010-Dec-20 10:21):

*) fixed problem - could not update license for
   old style 7 digit software-id's;

What's new in 4.15 (2010-Dec-13 12:37):

*) upgraded broken RB1000 bootloader which was included with v4.14;

What's new in 4.14 (2010-Dec-10 12:07):

*) radius - fixed Disconnect and CoA response signature generation;
*) radius - do not include NAS-Identifier & NAS-IP-Address in
   Disconnect and CoA responses;
*) added hotspot html variable "host-ip";
*) wireless nv2 - fixed station-wds mode multicast problem;
*) wireless nv2 - fixed occasional encrypted link stalls;

What's new in 4.13 (2010-Nov-01 14:48):

*) added USB power reset feature;
*) added support for nv2 in wireless-nv2 package;

What's new in 4.12 (2010-Oct-25 10:35):

*) added support for RB493G;

What's new in 4.11 (2010-Jul-26 10:16):

*) changed "wireless registration table entry count" snmp oid to
1.3.6.1.4.1.14988.1.1.1.4.0;
*) fix 5&10MHz channel support for 11n cards;

What's new in 4.10 (2010-May-28 13:59):

*) added support for ethernet switch configuration in WinBox;
*) allow to configure 11n wireless rate tx powers in WinBox;
*) dhcp server - show non-printable option 82 agent-circuit-id and
   agent-remote-id values in hexadecimal notation also in winbox;
*) api - fixed '/ip/route/print', was not showing '.id' values;
*) console - fixed printing of OID values;
*) lcd - added support for AX89063

Saludos y estamos en contacto.
Ing. Mario Clep, CTO
MKE Solutions, Paraná 340, Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina
Teléfonos: Argentina: +54 358 4210029, España: +34 924 469010,
                   Colombia: +57 1 3819546,      USA: +1 360 215-1474