[Mikrotik] Connection pauses?

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Sat Sep 25 19:51:18 CDT 2010

  The backhaul in this case is an RB433AH.

There's the other possibility.  Maybe it's not the RB450 (router), but
perhaps it's the RB433 backhaul is just not listening (or something).
Because I'm running a R52Hn card in it (Atheros 11N), 4.30 did not work
right, and I loaded ROS_5 on it (RC1).  5 got along much better with the
11N card, but it might be causing me grief on the other end.
Although...  The other ROS_5 box is the backhaul master, and I'm not
seeing any of this symptom at the near end.

bp