[Mikrotik] 5.0RC1

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Mon Sep 20 17:30:34 CDT 2010

  So you think the ~~ 25Mbps I got on the bench was because I was
running it unit-to-unit (PTP)?   Although it was two-way traffic; so I
guess that's 25 Mbps each way simultaneously.   If it was one-way, it
might have gotten 90% of the aggregate (AKA ~~ 45 Mbps)?

Mine was on a 433AH; so similar performance to what you were using.

bp