[Mikrotik] Best way to do transparent PTP bridge

Bill Prince part-15 at SkylineBroadbandService.com
Mon Sep 20 17:15:33 CDT 2010

As in a backhaul.  What last did was create a bridge between the ether1
and wlan1 on both units.  Then I set the primary to "bridge", and I set
the slave to station-pseudobridge-clone (no WDS).

According to the way I read it, the pseudobridge-clone should be
transparent (no munging the MACs of the attached devices into the MAC of
the PTP station).  It doesn't seem to take a lot of processing power,
and you don't have to create an addition bridge for the WDS.

Comments?

--
bp