[Mikrotik] Static Routing Problems

Alan Bryant alan at gtekcommunications.com
Sun Sep 19 16:59:47 CDT 2010

I'm almost certain I have chedcked the firewall, but I will check again.

A traceroute just stops, it is not looping.

I will check the firewall, and if that does not work, I will attempt
to change the subnets to 10. something and see if that makes a
difference.

Thank you guys very much for your suggestions.

--
Alan Bryant | Systems Administrator
Gtek Computers & Wireless, LLC.