[Mikrotik] Masquerade Question

Scott Reed sreed at nwwnet.net
Thu Sep 16 07:22:19 CDT 2010

  I have a router that I need to have masquerade traffic destined for
the Internet.  The challenge is that the interface to the Internet is
also the interface to the NOC.  The interface has a management address
on it of 10.0.1.11.  It also has a public address on it.  If I just turn
on masquerading, it works, but masquerades as the management address.
Is there any way to get masquerade to use the desired address?  If not,
what solution do I have to keep both addresses on the interface?

--
Scott Reed
Owner