[Mikrotik] RB493AH and QOS

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Wed Jan 27 08:23:53 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 07:24 -0500, Paul McCall wrote:
> So, will your rules work on a current relatively low loaded 493AH?

I have not personally tested the 493AH in a production environment.  I
have worked with customers who are using the AH series in production
with these rules, but none that I have personally seen.  I have TESTED
the AH series boards (433AH) with the script and easily processed over
4k pps in each direction without overloading the CPU.  Does that help?

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://store.wispgear.net/    * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *