[Mikrotik] Change in layer2 connectivity

Randy Cosby dcosby at infowest.com
Mon Jan 11 13:59:27 CST 2010

This often has to do with the MTU setting on the computer running
winbox.  Cisco VPN, for example, will cause this to be so small you'll
have tons of problems with winbox in layer-2 mode.

Randy

--
Randy Cosby
Vice President

435-674-0165 x 2010

http://www.infowest.com/

"Letting off steam always produces more heat than light." - Neal A. Maxwell