[Mikrotik] 4.x vs. 3.x

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Jan 8 23:01:55 CST 2010

Maybe I just have bad luck.  I couldn't get the 133 to boot up and get
winbox connected with minimal packages and a wireless card.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein