[Mikrotik] Quick setup question - backhaul with ISP provided addresses

David Smith david.smith at preferredtechnology.com
Mon Aug 24 12:45:52 CDT 2009

So I have at both ends I have ether1 and wlan1 in bridge1
The near (isp) side wlan1 is ap bridge.
The far end wlan1 is station pseudobridge.
Will this setting cause erratic behavior, like one end or the other not responding and requiring a reboot?
How can I change the far end and near end and not "pull the ladder out from underneath myself".
It's a 6 hr drive ;)
ds

David Smith

Preferred Technology Solutions