[Mikrotik] Rack mountable routerboard

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Aug 18 16:35:11 CDT 2009

My plan (if I'm doing it myself) was to use an indoor case for the rb and
bolt it to the shelf, as Butch suggested.

Still easy to swap boards if it gets hit and doesn't move.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle