[Mikrotik] Rack mountable routerboard

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Tue Aug 18 15:52:05 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 14:44 -0400, Josh Luthman wrote:
> I normally use a 19" shelf and 493 for my tower concentrators but I would
> prefer not having a device just resting or "hanging out" on a shelf - I
> prefer for things to be solid.  Does anyone have any ideas or a place where
> I can get a 19" chassis/routerboard (excluding the $700 rb1000 of course).

I sell a $1199 19" rack mount router.  ;-)  Other than that, you can
have a case custom built pretty easily.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *