[Mikrotik] Problem with scheduler

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Aug 12 10:57:18 CDT 2009

I have two backup scripts that are scheduled to run at 2 in the morning, 5
minutes apart.  The schedule is set to start on jan 1 2007 in 1 day
intervals.  The next scheduled event is Mar 12 2000.

There is NTP and as you can see the time is currently correct.  My
expectation is that this was broken before the NTP service corrected the
clock, but I am not certain.

Has anyone seen this before?  Note I am running 2.9.38 on here.

See for yourself... http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/60247/whymtwhy.png

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle