[Mikrotik] The VPN thread and today's workload...

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Wed Oct 29 09:00:28 CDT 2008

Glad i'm not the only one with VPN issues.  Though i'm sure to run into
more when i try to setup an IPIP tunnel between a Cisco router and the
Mikrotik box.  I got a few tips here already that should help me out.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave