[Mikrotik] VPN and Routing Issues

Mike Hammett butch-mikrotik at ics-il.net
Tue Oct 28 13:04:24 CDT 2008

Is this the situation?

You are on your network and VPN somewhere outside and now can't access other
things on your local subnets?

That is typical behavior of every VPN everywhere, unless the machine doing
the VPN (your PC, for instance) is capable of routing traffic differently.

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com