[Mikrotik] Damn, Ubiquiti

Robert Andrews robert at avantwireless.com
Mon Oct 27 09:38:21 CDT 2008

Two things we've found about the blown ports...  First the second port
comes in handy, with a small cat5 jumper to split out the Ethernet from
the power.    Second we find that if the 100mb/s is dead usually the
10mb/s will work or the reverse.   That has gotten us past the recurrent
shortages or return issues...

Robert