[Mikrotik] nstreme dual

Terri Kelley neteng at farm-market.net
Fri Oct 24 13:20:25 CDT 2008

Tried that with a Radiowaves dual pole. Found I couldn't get the
throughput full duplex. Ended up having to use separate antennas to
get above 15meg.

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer
254-697-6710

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above,
and
may contain, together with any attachment(s), confidential information
that
is privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or distribution of this message and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.