[Mikrotik] nstreme dual

Randy Cosby dcosby at infowest.com
Thu Oct 23 13:10:10 CDT 2008

Here's another idea, wonder if anyone has tried this?

Could you set up the link as nstreme2, then have a cron script check for
a good link.  If there is a link failure, revert the config (on both
sides) to a single-radio link.   If that fails, do a single-radio link
using the opposite set of cards.  Then of course send a bunch of alerts :)

Randy