[Mikrotik] [Tranzeo] New Update - Tranzeo/Mtik disconnect issue Oct 10th, 2008

Robert Andrews robert at avantwireless.com
Wed Oct 22 12:08:59 CDT 2008

StarOS's refusal to work with MT in the 5 an 10mhz channel sizes is what
caused me to drop StarOS.   If I see one of my suppliers playing the
proprietary game in an area that has been non-proprietary i.e. ubiquiti
works with all...  I will drop them.   Proprietary hurts my business in
the long run.

Robert