[Mikrotik] [Tranzeo] New Update - Tranzeo/Mtik disconnect issue Oct 10th, 2008

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Wed Oct 22 11:32:50 CDT 2008

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Josh Luthman wrote:

>That letter makes me sick.  I still stand by Tranzeo on this issue
>as I believe they did the right thing.

The truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter who, exactly, was
at fault.  It is clear from some of my customers that the problem is
not just a Tranzeo issue.  This is a problem that has an impact on
pure Mikrotik networks as well.  I have a couple of customers who
are testing now with this new firmware and I will report their
results as soon as we have a few more days to evaluate.  I can say
that it looks promising, however, both with Tranzeo AND other CPE,
including Mikrotik.

*Butch Evans			*Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering 		*MikroTik RouterOS 		   *
*573-276-2879			*ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/	*StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*http://www.wisp-forums.com/    *http://www.wisp-wiki.com/
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant 	*Professional Technical Trainer    *