[Mikrotik] Live training events from Butch Evans Consulting

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Wed Oct 15 12:19:35 CDT 2008

Butch Evans Consulting is proud to announce 2 new LIVE online
training courses.

The first course is a WISP Basics course.  This course is a
discussion of IP basics and an RF Primer.  The IP Basics portion is
a detailed look at network fundamentals.  This course is perfect for
those that are new to the WISP business or anyone who wishes to
learn more about how data flows over an IP network, including wired
and wireless networks.  There is a lot of detail in this course and
it is possible that it will extend to about 2.5 days.

The first course is our Mikrotik Standard training course adapted
for use online.  The online course is not exactly the same as our
live training, however, it is similar in many ways.  The content of
the course is mostly the same, however, the labs are rewritten to
accomodate an online environment. This is a 4 day training and is a
detailed look at most of the features in RouterOS.

Because the training is online, there is no need to make travel
arrangements. Online training offers you the ability to have
multiple employees trained for the price of one.  Online training
offers you the ability to learn from the comfort of your own office
space.  The training we are offering is of the highest quality and
should not be confused with other training offers currently in the
marketplace.  We offer:

    * The most mature (over 4 years in development) training
      material

    * An expert in networking as trainer (not just Mikrotik)

    * An experienced trainer (I've been teaching in one form or
      another since 1998)

    * An experienced ISP with the expertise to adapt materials
      to the WISP network

You don't have to spend HUNDREDS of dollars more in order to get
quality training.  You don't have to spend MONTHS learning this
material.  If you've ever considered attending a live training, but
have been waiting for one to be "near you", then this is your chance
to see what it's all about.  Registration information is available
for both courses here:
http://www.butchevans.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21 Seating is
limited and the special discounts won't last long, so don't
hesitate.

*Butch Evans			*Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering 		*MikroTik RouterOS 		   *
*573-276-2879			*ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/	*StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*http://www.wisp-forums.com/    *http://www.wisp-wiki.com/
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant 	*Professional Technical Trainer    *