[Mikrotik] Script help -- First Problem

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Oct 2 19:45:32 CDT 2008

I'm not really seeing a problem in your description...

The UP tab should be the script that makes the route in question use the
primary interface/connection.  The DOWN tab should be the script that makes
the route go to the secondary interface/connection.

What I have had a lot myself is forgetting to force the host being pinged
out of the primary interface - double check your route on this.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St