[Mikrotik] IPSec

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Sat Jun 14 19:07:54 CDT 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Mike Hammett wrote:

>>we're working with.  The NIF wireless and everything behind it
>>cannot communicate with anything across the IPSec link, though
>>everything else including and behind NIF router does.  Everything
>>including and behind NIF router can talk to everyone else on that
>>side of the network as well as the Internet.

Post the following information:

/ip ipsec export
/ip firewall nat export

If I understand correctly, the "wireless client" cannot communicate
over the tunnel, but the "security DVR" can?  Also, the workstation
and server at the NIF side can communicate over the tunnel.  What
kind of router is the NIF Wireless device?  If it is, also, a
Mikrotik router, please explain a bit about it's configuration.

*Butch Evans			*Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering 		*MikroTik RouterOS 		   *
*573-276-2879			*ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/	*StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant 	*Wired or Wireless Networks        *